On the Valentine’s Day you always want to give the most beautiful gift to your loved ones. Luxury Decor is the right place. Visit our Gift Ideas that will help you select the right set or piece for your special people.
Author: Marina Gubachev
Holiday season is about giving and gifting! In our store in West Edmonton Mall you can find exclusive European products and do not pay for up to 18 months or have the ability to finance your purchases with 0% financing and equal monthly payments! Approval in less than 3 minutes and you can have the luxurious products to decorate your home!
Holiday Sale Season! Luxury decor is offering the following discounts until January 5, 2018:
Crystal Lighting 15% OFF
Handmade Wall Mirrors 20% OFF
Art Glass 25% OFF
Wall Art 25% OFF
Deals this good do not last forever!
In our store, in West Edmonton Mall, we also have Exclusive Ceramic Statues and Real Touch Flowers from Italy at 25% OFF
Do you dream of dining in luxury in your very own home?
You might be thinking, “Luxury requires time, effort and money”. All things you may not have. But, there is a solution that will give you the luxury you want without the work.
For many, the dining room is the center of their home. Dining with friends and family is one of the most precious things about owning a home. Beautiful dining rooms start with one simple addition.
A beautiful chandelier that people can’t help but notice. Look no further for the most beautiful way to dress up your home, no matter what your personal style may be.
Why Chandeliers are the Center of Dining Room Elegance:
Chandeliers for the dining room are the most awe-inspiring trend and have been, for the course of the century. Year after year, chandeliers top the list of the hottest interior designers with the most sought-after styles of the season.
Today, there are more styles than ever to choose from. And one of them is sure to change the way you look at your dining room. Take your dining room from basic to extraordinary with the flip of a light switch.
These 7 chic dining room chandelier ideas will make you want to turn every dinner into an event.
The Top 7 Chic Dining Room Chandelier Ideas:
Turning heads at the table is easy when you invite one of these chandeliers into your home.
1. Vintage French Glamour
Few things recall the glamor of the mid-1900’s like French vintage chandelier designs. Just like the exquisite details and excess of the era, the home furnishings during this time dripped of elegance.
For dining room lighting that makes every guest feel like they ‘have arrived’, nothing rolls out the red carpet from old Hollywood quite like a 1940’s vintage chandelier from France.
Your guests will feel like a million dollars when they sit down beneath one of these chandelier designs.
Bring French glamor to your table with a vintage French chandelier. These gorgeous designs will earn praise from everyone who enters.
2. Street Lanterns Add a Down Home Vibe
When you mix streetlights with indoor dining, the look extends a warm welcome to guests.
Hanging lanterns over the table create a laid back, downtown meets down home feel. This is a perfect place for friends to gather and unwind.
3. Shells Bring in Nature’s Charm
Shells from nature’s ocean tide make for easy, lighthearted dining room chandelier ideas.
Whether you choose shells that are all one shade, or multicolored and mismatched, they make a unique addition to your home interior.
Decorating a beach house or vacation home? These are the perfect match!
There are lots of designs to be had. From oyster shells to starfish, if you want a chandelier that is like a breath of fresh air, look to the sea for inspiration.
4. Big Style in Small Spaces
Love the look of a chandelier, but lacking in space?
If a standard size chandelier would overpower your dining room, opt for one of the smaller, but just as beautiful, designs on the market today.
Micro versions of elegance pack big style into a compact chandelier. Your home might not be king sized, but it can still be fit for a king with the right design.
Big style can still be yours even when you are not living in large spaces with one of the small chandelier designs.
5. Double Chandeliers are Double the Charm
Want a look that combines balance and charm? Double the pleasure with double chandeliers. Your guests will ooh and ah over the unparalleled style, while you enjoy the versatility offered by dual lighting options.
You can use one light for a cozy dinner for two and still have the option of lighting the room when company comes.
If you want an option that allows for both romantic lighting and ample light for entertaining, you may want to consider dual chandeliers.
6. Chandelier and Pendant Lighting Creates Open Environment:
Welcome friends with open arms and open lighting when you combine the elegance of a chandelier and the illusion of open space from pendants.
This option creates an inviting space and roomy appeal, perfect for the apartment dwellers who want to entertain in style.
This look combines the ageless elegance of chandelier lighting with the modern twist of pendants to create a setting that is ideal for dinner parties overlooking the city, or quiet evenings in your country farmhouse.
7. Classical style is a Classic Chandelier
The classical style found in the most beautiful dining rooms throughout the past is echoed in the classic crystal chandelier design.
If you want a look that never goes out of style, a look that captures brilliance and timeless beauty, it’s a classic black chandelier.
Waterfall light catching crystals have been a forerunner for best-dressed dining room chandelier ideas for decades. You can’t go wrong when you stick to this classic.
A beautiful chandelier can take your dining room from drab to fab in no time. Before your next meal, you could have the dining room of your dreams.
Need help choosing which dining room chandelier ideas will work best in your home? Let us, Luxury Decor professionals, help you find the perfect chandelier to make your dining room shine!
The elegance and beauty of chandelier lamps are waiting for you.
Gustav Klimt, born in 1862, was an Austrian painter who is known for his decorative and unorthodox paintings that often give off an erotic theme. Klimt is regarded as a rebellious of his time who lived life on his own terms and painted whatever ideas he wanted to fill life to. A leading figure in the Vienna Secession, Klimt regularly shocked art critics of his time by portraying provocative themes which eventually made him one of Europe’s finest artists of all time.
Klimt’s quality wall art prints on wood in handcrafted wooden frames are still very much used to decorate residential, social, and commercial spaces. So, to educate our readers about some of the best works of this great Austrian artist, in this post, we have compiled an interesting list of “4 Wonderful Artworks by Gustav Klimt”.
- The Three Ages of Woman (1905): The Three Ages of Woman (1905) depicts three women in different stages of life, from a baby to an old woman, portraying the circle of life. It shows a mother holding her baby girl while an older woman is standing nearby with her head downwards yet covering her face with her hand. As common with Klimt’s art, all the three characters in the painting are nude. A keen observation would also let you know that the mother’s hair is covered with flowers while her lower portion and the legs of her baby girl are wrapped in some sort of a colorful cloth. The old woman in this painting is thought to have inspired by Auguste Rodin’s statue ‘The Old Courtesian’. The original of this painting is housed in the National Gallery of Modern Art in Rome, Italy.
- The Kiss (1907-1909): Gustav Klimt started painting The Kiss in 1907 and first presented it to his critics in 1908. Being the central piece of the Vienna Secession art movement and among the best artworks of the early modern period, The Kiss is regarded as Klimt’s best work and his most famous painting. It depicts two lovers embracing each other while one the edge of a meadow or a flower field. Due to its significance and high quality, it was purchased by Österreichische Galerie Belvedere in 1908 even while it was incomplete. Klimt completed this piece in 1909 and it is still housed in the same gallery that is located in the capital of Austria, Vienna.
- The Virgin: Full of symbolism, as with most of his work, The Virgin (1913) is Klimt’s wonderful display of Brilliance. It depicts a central sleeping figure that has six other surrounding her. The use of bright red, green, blue and yellow are might catch viewers’ attention but a deeper observation is tells us the various symbols Klimt has used to in this piece that points towards the virgin becoming a woman. Slight parting of the legs and the spirals on the dress of the Virgin represent fertility, another example of the great symbolism Klimt is known for. The original of this painting is currently located in the National Gallery in Prague, Czech Republic.
- The Tree of Life (1905): The Tree of Life (1905) is regarded as one of the most complete and successful representations of elements used in theology and philosophy for many years. Some say that it depicts a tree connecting the earth with numerous heavens while others argue that it is Klimt’s way of portraying the masculine and feminine allegory with phallic symbols contrasting the organic and delicate growth of the tree portrayed in the piece.With this piece, Klimt juggled nature, body, and symbolism all of which give the painting a power to leave its print on the mind of its viewers. The Tree of Life (1905) truly presents Klimt’s mantra of making art thrilling and beautiful at the same time.
There are many notable works among these masterpieces produced by Klimt, ‘Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I’, ‘Danae’, ‘Judith and the Head of Holofernes’, ‘Portrait of Fritza Riedler’, ‘Hope II’, ‘Beethoven Frieze’, and ‘Death and Life’ are to name a few. The wall art of Gustav Klimt is offered by Luxury Decor, Edmonton, Canada. Framed prints by Luxury Decor can enhance the aesthetic beauty of your home and workplace, along with giving off playful vibes.