You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of our website will mean that you agree to any changes. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or for any service, content, feature or product offered through our website.
Prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in Canadian dollars.We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders, including without limitation, orders that appear to be placed by distributors or resellers. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.We do not guarantee the accuracy of the colour or design of the products on our website. We have made efforts to ensure the colour and design of our products is displayed as accurately as possible on our website.
You agree that any Content submitted by you in response to a request by us for a specific submission may be edited, adapted, modified, recreated, published, or distributed by us. You further agree that we are under no obligation to maintain any Content in confidence, to pay compensation for any Content or to respond to any Content.You agree that you will not post, distribute or share any Content on our website that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such proprietary right. You further agree that your Content will not be unlawful, abusive or obscene nor will it contain any malware or computer virus that could affect our website’s operations. You will be solely liable for any Content that you make and its accuracy. We have no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted by you or any third-party.We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post on our website and to remove and/or delete any Content that we deem objectionable. You consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against us for the removal and/or deletion of your Content.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of our website, which is provided “as is” without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via our website, including without limitation, all content and materials, and functions and services provided on our website, all of which are provided without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, completeness or usefulness of content or information, uninterrupted access, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that our website or its functioning or the content and material of the services made available thereby will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our websites or the servers that make our website available are free of viruses or other harmful components.The use of our website is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of our website.In no event will we, or our affiliates, our or their respective content or service providers, or any of our or their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, suppliers or employees be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or causes of action, or lost revenue, lost profits, lost business or sales, or any other type of damage, whether based in contract or tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of, or the inability to use, or the performance of, our website or the content or material or functionality through our website, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain jurisdictions do not allow limitation of liability or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. In such jurisdictions, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the merchandise you purchased is defective (see section Defective Merchandise). The following merchandise is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged:
- Sale items;
- Merchandise that is part of the deal and/or promotion;
- Special order merchandise, custom order merchandise that was specifically designed and made for you (see section Special Order);
- Not our products.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment. All items offered on our website are for delivery in Canada and USA. Any shipments outside Canada and USA may be scheduled upon request.
We ship all products by Purolator. Once you place your order you may chose the method of delivery (Standard or Express) where applicable fees based on your address will be displayed. The cost of shipping will be added to the total, and invoice will outline those costs separately.
We offer free delivery only within Canada, except business to business purchases. Once you order is placed, we will contact you to schedule delivery at the most convenient time.
If you entered the address incorrectly and the shipment returned to us, we will charge you extra shipping fees for returned product(s) and if we have to re-ship product(s) because of an address error.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 2 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed when the address information is entered. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas and/or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
If there is damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price of assembling the lighting product starts from $65 CAD plus tax. Before we ship and/or deliver product to you, we will confirm if you wish Luxury Decor specialists to assemble your chosen lighting product. Please note, we are able to assemble big lighting fixtures at your house only if you are located in the local area (Edmonton, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Sherwood Park, Devon, Beamont, Leduc, Nisku).
In no event shall Luxury Decor Ltd. be liable and/or responsible for the following general conditions that apply to all our products where warranty coverage is not extended, but not limited to:
- Dents, scratches, and other conditions to the product that occur over time considered as normal wear and tear.
- Intentional damage to the product.
- Broken product.
- Lost or stolen product.
- Parts or products that have been disposed and/or damaged.
- Any modification to the product.
- Deterioration of the product arising under inappropriate exposure to extreme conditions such as outside weather, heat,
- The product has been subjected to standing water or other liquid (this may apply to wall art, mirrors, and wired items).
- All incidental or consequential damages that result from user mishandling or other than its intended use in a typical
- household capacity.
- Damages or defects caused by chemical treatments.
- Non-observance with use and maintenance instructions.
- Product sold as-is.
- Not satisfied with the product.
- Luxury Decor provides 2 year manufacture warranty for all lighting products. If any of the warranted lighting products are found by you and reported to Luxury Decor as defective they will be replaced and repaired or refunded less an amount directly attributable to client’s prior use of the lighting product. The replacement and/or refund will take place after we complete a full examination of the product. This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or assemble any defective, repaired or replaced lighting product.This warranty does not apply to any lighting products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, connected voltage at more than 5% above standard North American Voltage, unusual use (including but not limited to use in an environment where the annual average operating ambient temperature is below 27 or above 95 degrees Fahrenheit), neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, acts of God such as high winds, improper installation or care, failure to follow the lighting product’s written instructions for normal use and care, improper packaging of lighting products being returned to Luxury Decor, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair. Significant lighting product exposure to chemicals, harsh cleaners, salt water or salt air will void any and all warranties on finishes.
This warranty only applies when all components, including transformers, have been provided by Luxury Decor. Substituting another manufacturer’s product will render the warranty completely void.